Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An Alternative Top 100...


OK - so Fruity Cake has already commented on AfterEllen.com's Annual Hot 100. She challenges the list to show more of what we think is hot - in terms of gender, ethnic, age and size diversity. I agree. Not just because I really think Beth Ditto should be on there, but also because there were only two or three women that looked hot to me. Most just looked like women I'd go shopping with on a good day and be jealous of on a bad day.

And, then Sinclair Sexsmith of the Sugarbutch Chronicles answers the call:

Top Hot Butches: The 100 hottest butch, masculine, androgynous, genderqueer, transmasculine, studs, AGs, dykes, queers, and transguys.

I won't diminish it by saying its merely a reaction to aforementioned list, but well it was. And boi is it hot.

I'm a fan of Sinclair Sexsmith's work.
He SERIOUSLY did a great job of picking the photographs. Its absolutely clear just how good he is at making fellow gender fuckers look good.

0 Comments: